ZapForce Technologies Pvt Ltd
Terms and Conditions
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Zap Looks is not a beauty, wellness or fitness provider nor do we provide and beauty, wellness and fitness advice. There is no compulsion to tip. Applicable charges and surcharges may be added to your final bill.
For the avoidance of doubt: Zapluk itself does not provide Beauty, Wellness and Fitness services. It is up to the Service Provider to offer Beauty, Wellness and Fitness services, which may be requested through the use of the Application and/or the Service. Zapluk only acts as intermediary between you and the Service Provider. The provision of the Beauty, Wellness and Fitness services by the Service Provider to you is therefore subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between you and the Service Provider. Zapluk shall never be a party to such agreement.
The Information that you obtain or receive from Zapluk, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers or otherwise on the Site is for informational and logistical purposes only.
1. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
a. "You" means the person who is using the website in any capacity except as a Service Provider as defined herein;
b. "Service Provider" means any third-party company, organization or individual that is listed on the Website and has agreed to co-operate with the Company to prepare and/or deliver the Goods or Services to end-consumers on the Website;
c. "Website" means www.Zapluk.com ("we","us", "Zapluk") a web-based application and/or associated mobile applications, and includes all technologies and intellectual property associated to the same;
d. "Goods" means any good which any Service Provider offers for sale on the Website/app;
e. "Service" means any service which any Service Provider may supply and which you may request through the Website
What services does Zapluk provide
Zapluk offers information and a means to obtain beauty, wellness and fitness services offered by third party providers, stylists, professionals or Spa/Saloon operators, which may be requested through the use of an application supplied by Zapluk; downloaded and installed by you on your single mobile device (smart phone) (the "Application"). All services provided by Zapluk to you by means of your use of the Application are hereafter referred to as the "Service".
How is a contract concluded between you and Zapluk:
By using the Application or the Service, you enter into a contract with Zapluk (the "Contract"). In order to be able to use the Application or Service and book an appointment with the professional, you first need to complete the registration process with Zapluk to sign up. When signing up, you are obligated to provide Zapluk with your personal information, mobile telephone number and/or credit card/debit card data. Upon successful completion the registration process, Zapluk will provide you with a personal account, accessible for you with a password of your choice.
Registration and Membership of Users
You can visit our Site, and review a range of information about Beauty, Wellness and Fitness Providers, as well as other materials relating to the Beauty and wellness industry, without registering, however, to post information on our Site, and to obtain access to certain other materials or information from our Site, we may ask that you become a registered user to access certain information. Our registration forms will specify the information which you must provide in order to enjoy the particular feature, and the information which you may, at your option, choose to provide or withhold.
With regard to your registration, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form; and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Zapluk reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all current and future use of the services. In addition, Zapluk further reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny registration to any customer it deems inappropriate to use the services.
Credit Card Information
Any Credit card information provided by you for the purpose of payment of product(s) purchased from the Website is not collected or stored by the Website. This information is collected during the payment process within the contracted Payment Gateway.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card information provided by you for availing of services on this Website are correct and accurate and you shall not use any credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. Therefore, you must not pay or attempt to pay for product(s) using fraudulent credit card information. You further agree and undertake to provide absolutely correct and valid credit card details/information to Zapluk. You shall be fully liable for any fradulent use of your credit card.
Furthermore, it is clarified that the said information is not utilized or shared by Zapluk with any third parties unless required for fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. Zapluk is completely absolved of all liability for any credit card fraud.
Zapluk provides a safe payment gateway and cannot be held liable for a declined or failed payment transaction. However, our customer care representatives will try their best to help you in case of a failed transaction.
Underage User policy
In order to use Zapluk you must be at least 18 years of age, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age. Individuals who are under the age of 18 or the legal age to form a binding contract in their jurisdiction ("Minors") are prohibited from registering for and/or booking talent on this Website. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service or Application because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Service and the Application.
A legal guardian of a Minor may create a profile for a Minor, and must specify so at the time of registration. However, the legal guardian is responsible for everything done with that account. You represent that the information that you provide about yourself as requested in any account registration form on Zapluk is accurate and complete.
Free Member Accounts
Zapluk allows Members to set up one (1) free account, which may be terminated or redacted by Zapluk at any time, for any reason, and without notice. Members shall not have more than one free Profile at any one time if they are part of the same affiliation, regardless of Location or Act Name specified in the Profile.
When you register at our Site, you will create a password and a user id, which will provide you access to certain services and materials available through the Site unless revoked by us for any reason. You agree not to disclose your user id and password to any third party. If at any time you believe that your user id name and/or password has been revealed to any other party, or otherwise compromised, you agree to notify us in writing immediately at email@example.com. and to change your login name and/or password immediately through the member control panel on our Site. You agree to be responsible for and to indemnify, defend and hold Zapluk, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from any injury, loss or damage we incur on account of any unauthorized use of your login name or password. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT
YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICE
You warrant that the information you provide to Zapluk is accurate and complete. Zapluk is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the Service or use of the Application without providing reasons.
You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to ensure you download the correct Application for your device. Zapluk is not liable if you do not have a compatible mobile device or if you download the wrong version of the Application for your mobile device. Zapluk reserves the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Company grants you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to electronically access and use the Website.
By using the Application or the Service, you further agree that:
- You will only use the Service or download the Application for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will not authorize others to use your account;
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity;
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- You will not use the Service or Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Service or Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You will not try to harm the Service or Application in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Zapluk Content without written permission from Zapluk;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service and the Application;
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
- You are aware that when requesting services by SMS (if available in your jurisdiction), standard messaging charges will apply;
- You will not use the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device;
- You will comply with all applicable law from your home nation, the country, state and/or city in which you are present while using the Application or Service.
- You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Site
YOU SHALL NOT
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or Application in any way;
- modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or Application;
- create Internet "links" to the Service or "frame" or "mirror" any Application on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device;
- reverse engineer or access the Application in order to:
· design or build a competitive product or service,
· design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Application, or
· copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Application, or
· launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Service or Application.
- send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website, the Application or Service or the data contained therein; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the Application or Service or its related systems or networks.
- post on the Site, or transmit to Zapluk employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). Please contact us in writing if you believe any material contained in the Site does not comply with the foregoing.
- include in your profile any offensive or sexually suggestive references or post any photographs or other images containing nudity. Zapluk.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to remove without warning or refund any profile or photograph or image that does not comply with these prohibitions.
- falsify your identity or misrepresent yourself in any way on the Site or in your Zapluk Profile.
- "stalk" or otherwise harass any Zapluk employee in any way.
- engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Site.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our specific prior written consent.
- harvest or collect personal information about other registered users of the Site whether or not for commercial purposes, without our written consent.
- post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- interfere with or disrupt our services or the Site, or the servers or networks connected to our services or the Site.
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, de-compile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or any software used on or for the Site or cause others to do so.
- Reviews may only be posted by actual clients. You may dispute any review you feel to be fraudulent, but the removal of reviews is solely at our discretion.
- re-sell or re-offer any lead you receive through Zapluk to another vendor or service provider, nor will you re-offer or post to any website any lead you receive through your relationship with this website.
- copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, resell or distribute in any way the material from the Website except where such acts are directly or indirectly permitted by Zapluk (including but not limited to through social media sharing functions)
- otherwise use the Website except as expressly allowed.
Zapluk will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Zapluk may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that Zapluk has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Website, Service or Application or to review or edit any content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website, the Application and Service, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Zapluk reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content that Zapluk, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Website, the Service or Application.
Zapluk reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you not comply with any of the above rules.
Zapluk reserves the right to recover the cost of products, collection charges and attorneys' fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and/or any other unlawful acts or omissions which result in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to the Services
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website and stores are the sole and exclusive property of Zapluk and as such, are fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. End users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as meta-tags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web, without the written permission of Zapluk. All information and content available on or through the Website ("Content") is protected by copyright. End users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes.
Payment/ Fees and Charges/Transactions on the app:
The use of the Application is free of charge. Zapluk reserves the right to introduce a fee for the use of the Application in the future. If Zapluk decides to introduce such a fee, Zapluk shall inform you accordingly and allow you to either continue or terminate the Contract.
The rates that apply for the different Beauty, Wellness and Fitness services by the Service Provider can be found on the Application. These may be modified or updated by Zapluk and/or the service provider from time to time. It is your own responsibility to remain informed about the current rates for the services.
Zapluk shall charge you for the services provided to you by the Service Provider on behalf of Zapluk. You agree that you will pay for all services you purchase from the Service Provider, and that Zapluk may charge your credit card account as provided by you when registering for the Service for the services (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your account. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing Zapluk with a valid credit card account for payment of all fees at all times. You may also choose to pay by cash which shall be due upon the completion of the service and may be handed over to the Service Provider. Any payment made is non-refundable.
Zapluk uses a third-party payment processor (the "Payment Processor") to link your credit card account to the Application and Service. The processing of payments or credits, as applicable, in connection with your use of the Application and Service will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor and your credit card issuer in addition to these Terms. Zapluk is not responsible for any errors by the Payment Processor. In connection with your use of the Services, Zapluk will obtain certain transaction details, which Zapluk will use solely in accordance with its Privacy and Cookie Notice.
Except where the Company expressly otherwise, you shall be solely liable for all costs, fees, or charges ("Transaction fees") relating and arising out of any monetary transactions made through the Website. For avoidance of doubt, such transaction fees include but are not limited to credit card transaction fees, online banking fees and fees relating to refunds or chargebacks.
You can approach us for any kind of support via email. Zapluk aims at providing an effective and efficient customer grievances redressal mechanism.
Contents Posted on Site
With respect to any photographs, designs, images, video clips, sound clips, or other media files you may provide to Zapluk for posting on your Profile (collectively, "Submissions"), such Submissions shall remain your property. You hereby unconditionally grant to Zapluk a non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free license to use, reproduce, publicly perform and publicly display, the Submissions SOLELY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. Zapluk does not endorse, sanction or verify, and specifically disclaims responsibility or liability for, any user profiles. You represent, warrant and agree (i) that you are authorized to submit the Submissions you provide to us and to license the same to us as set forth above; and (ii) that all Submissions submitted by you to the Site does not and will not violate any rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You agree to keep a copy of any content you provide, as Zapluk shall have no obligation to return any content to you should it become damaged or lost.
Third-party Website Links
We do not monitor or review the content of other party's websites which are linked to from this Website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of these websites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other website connected to this Website or accessed through this Website yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Zapluk will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatsoever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Consent to Electronic Communications
Zapluk may be required by law to send Communications to you that may pertain to the Website, the use of information you may submit to Zapluk, and the Services you choose. Additionally, certain Third Party Services you choose may require Communications with the third parties who administer these Services. You agree that Zapluk, on behalf of itself, and others who administer such services (as applicable), may send Communications to you by email, through telephone calls and/or may make Communications available to you by posting them at one or more websites. You consent to receive these Communications electronically. The term Communications means any notice, record, agreement, or other type of information that is made available to you or received from you in connection with the Website and the Services and Third Party Services.
Zapluk respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Zaplook's policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Users or other account holders who (repeatedly) infringe or are believed to be (repeatedly) infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Disclaimer of All Warranties. All data and information featured on this Site is provided strictly "as-is", without any WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, ACCURACY, TRUTH, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Zapluk excludes all representations and warranties relating to this Website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Website.
Zapluk makes every effort to validate the qualifications professional, as we aspire to become a single source of quality professional/stylist to provide beauty, wellness and fitness services. Nevertheless, we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. Further, we do not, in any way, endorse any individual described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information.
We cannot guarantee the availability of any Service provider at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled, delayed or otherwise unfulfilled appointments or any injuries resulting there from, or for any other injuries resulting from the use of the Site or Services whatsoever.
You are strongly advised to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a Service provider including verification of listed credentials and education.
Limitation of Liability.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Zapluk be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, business interruption, or loss of profits, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Website. In addition to the above, in no event shall Zapluk pay for incidental, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages, even if they have been advised of or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
Assumption of Risk
YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. YOU SHOULD CONDUCT YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF THE USERS OF THIS SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION WITH SUCH PERSONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS THAT MAY ARISE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE.
You acknowledge that documents posted to and Content available at the Site may contain computer viruses AND YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME THAT RISK. Should you download any such materials from the Site, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PERFORM ANY SCANNING OR OTHER ANTI-VIRUS PRECAUTIONS AS YOU DEEM NECESSARY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND AGREE TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING UPON IT. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE.
You hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify Zapluk and its officers to the fullest extent allowed under applicable laws and regulations against any and all expenses (including attorneys' fees), witness fees, damages, judgments, fines and amounts paid in settlement and any other amounts that Zapluk is legally obligated to pay because of any claim or claims made against or by Zapluk in connection with or arising out of or related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You also agree that Zapluk shall be held harmless and no action shall be brought against the Zapluk relating to any dispute arising out of or in relation to any contract of service entered into between yourself and any Service Provider. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and Conditions.
At any time during the duration of the Agreement, it is expressly agreed that you shall not directly or indirectly initiate, solicit, negotiate, contract or enter into any business transactions, agreements or undertakings with any Service Provider on the Website. You shall also undertake note to seek to by-pass, compete, avoid or circumvent the Website by utilizing any information or by otherwise exploiting or deriving any benefit from the said information.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Bangalore.
We at Zapluk respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you are unable to keep to any appointment that has been fixed with any Service Provider, you are obliged to notify the Service Provider and/or Zapluk no less than 2 hours for rescheduling/Cancellation of the appointment. In the event that any cancellation or rescheduling is done within less than 2 hours of the original appointment, you agree to pay Zapluk the Service Fee and/or any other fees relating to the cancellation or rescheduling as imposed by Zapluk
In addition, Zapluk has all the rights to levy any penalties for non-standard behaviour including consistent 'No-Shows'. In any case, Zapluk will warn the user for any such impending penalties. This is done to discourage and/or stop any person and/or entity jeopardising the true intent of our service. Notwithstanding, in the event, you cancel a booked Service three times over a period two weeks, Zapluk reserves the right to decline further provision of Services to you and may suspend your account and/or impose penalities.
The Contract between Zapluk and you is concluded for an indefinite period. Without prejudice to any term and condition in this Agreement, you are entitled to terminate this Agreement. You are entitled to terminate the Contract at all times by permanent deletion of the Application installed on your smart phone, thus disabling the use by you of the Application and the Service.
Zapluk is entitled to terminate this Agreement and delete your account and/or information from the Website with immediate effect and by written notice for the following reasons:
i. If Zapluk has reason to believe that you are engaging in fraudulent practices;
ii. If Zapluk has reason to believe that you are engaging in activities that may incur criminal liability or investigation;
iii. For any other reasonable ground where the interests of Zapluk or any other third parties may be prejudiced or adversely affected.
Zapluk has the absolute discretion to determine any and all matters set out hereinabove
In the event that Zapluk terminates this Agreement, Zapluk may provide a written notification setting out the ground(s) of termination but Zapluk is not obliged to provide any evidence or document to substantiate the said ground(s) of termination. In the event of such termination, Zapluk may refund you any subscription fees or charges that have been paid in advance on a pro-rata basis.
Termination of this Agreement for whatsoever ground is without prejudice to any obligations or liabilities of parties already accrued prior to termination.
Maintaining the safety and privacy of your data with Zapluk is one of Zapluk Engineering's top goals. If you are a security researcher (or any other perceptive user) and have discovered a security vulnerability in one of our products, please contact info@Zapluk.com To report something particularly sensitive, you can use the Zapluk Product Security PGP/GPG Key to encrypt your email. We consider reports to this address to be of the highest priority, and will investigate them as quickly as possible.
For vulnerabilities reported to us in compliance with this disclosure policy, Zapluk commits to validate, respond to, and fix vulnerabilities in a timely fashion and to not take legal or administrative action against responsible vulnerability reporters. Zapluk reserves all of its legal rights in the event of noncompliance.
Please include the following in security submissions:
- Your email address
- Your full name
- Summary of issue (e.g., XSS on Page Foo, CSRF on Page Bar, SQLi in App Baz)
- Steps to reproduce the issue
Security Policy of Service Providers and Customers being serviced at Home
You have to be 18 years of age or older to use the service or application.
PRICES & PAYMENT
Prices may vary according to type and duration of treatment as described on the Application. Full payment is due upon completion of Service. Accepted payment methods are as described on the Application and/or Website. By making a booking you agree to provide complete, correct and true information including billing and payment information.
It is your responsibility to provide accurate information at time of booking. Failure to provide correct information may result in, without liability to you, a rejection of booking request, cancellation of booking or an inability of the booked therapist to provide treatment as requested. Such failure may also result in loss or incorrect delivery of confirmation of your booking.
Once your booking is accepted and confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email/sms of your appointment. By making a booking, you are responsible for:
- You have provided true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (Name, Mobile No., Email ID, Address) & Your Payment account details (Payment Data, in case of advance payment).
- Full payment as applicable.
- Ensuring therapist has access to your designated premises and suitable space and facilities in which the treatment can be performed, including adequate lighting and heating.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the therapist whilst at your designated premises.
- The quality of Zapluk Service is entirely the responsibility of the Zapluk professional who provides such beauty service to you. You agree that: (a) your home (or other space where our therapists are invited to be) is safe: (b) you will provide a clean workspace with close proximity to an electrical outlet.
- Zapluk requests background information of its professionals, but Zapluk does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information-gathering or that a particular Zapluk professional is adequately qualified to perform any given service.
You must not use the site or the services to do any of the following which is strictly prohibited:
- Engage in any inappropriate behavior including but not limited to illicit or sexually suggestive remarks, sexual advances, drug use, excessive drinking and/or other inappropriate behavior.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law and subject to our Zapluk policy, you acknowledge and agree that we may use certain third-party vendors and service providers to process payments.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the site or services.
- Infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of Zapluk professionals.
- Harass, abuse, threaten or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of Zapluk therapists, Zapluk (including its employees and personnel) or others.
By accepting these user terms and using the application of service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify or hold Zapluk, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
- Your violation or breach of any term of these user terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein.
- Your violation of any rights of any third party, including transportation providers arranged via the application, or
- Your use or misuse of the application or service.
Modification of Terms and Conditions.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such modifications will apply prospectively, from the date the modifications are made, as designated by the "Revised On" date depicted in above. Your use of the Site subsequent to any modifications will constitute acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as so changed. You will be given notice of each modification by: (a) the updating of the "Revised On" date depicted in red, above, and (b) an email sent to you by us at the address you designate, in the event you choose to designate an email address. If you choose not to designate an email address, you expressly agree that, by updating the "Revised On" date when modifications are made, we are providing you with sufficient notice of such modifications, and that you will therefore be bound thereby if you continue to use the Site. As such, please check the "Revised On" date prior to each use of the Site by you, as you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions as they exist on the date of each such use.